Adding heat to warm up cold countertops, specifically granite and quartz, has become a popular and highly-praised renovation for many homeowners. The added heat warms up the kitchen and brings out the luxury of the home.
A kitchen isn’t the only area where cold countertops exist, however. Many businesses would benefit from adding stick-on heating mats to their stone surfaces.
- Banks to enhance the environment where customers and employees come in and touch every day.
- Offices with Granite Desks to appease the employees who rest their arms on a cold surface all day.
- Hotel Lobbies to impress guests and remove that initial “shock” of touching cold stone.
- Luxurious Apartment Common Rooms to increase the comfort and entertainment setting for residents.
- Bars & Restaurants to make drinking and eating out a more luxurious experience. You can even choose which areas of the counter to heat so that drinks stay cold but food stays warm!
- Senior Living Centers to soothe the skin of residents and remove the cold from where they sit and rest their arms every day.
- Car Dealerships to impress potential clients in a high-end setting.
- Health Clubs to improve the comfort of locker-room benches, sink areas and front desks.
Interested in the possibility of heated countertops for your business or home? Click here to learn more about FeelsWarm’s ultra-thin countertop heaters and see how easy they are to install.