EASY AS IT GETS
ADDING HEAT TO THE PROJECT IS SIMPLE
FeelsWarm countertop heaters can be installed by professional contractors or by homeowners with a basic level of "handyman" skills.
Typically, contractors are involved with a new countertop installation, however since stick-on heaters are also used for existing countertop overhangs (with or without support beams), homeowners may elect to install the heater themselves.
- No physical changes to the cabinet or counter
- Peel-and-stick application
- No special wiring or high voltage
- Utilizes a standard 120V outlet
- Can accommodate corbel locations
FeelsWarm countertop heaters can be stuck onto the underside of the stone (Stick-On) or they can quickly be stuck down on a support substrate (Compressed) before the countertop is placed.